The Convaid Rodeo is a popular pediatric tilt-in-space wheelchair that is convenient, lightweight and folds compactly.
It is fully customisable to meet user’s specific therapeutic needs and provides 5 years of growth capability through its seat depth feature. With 2 frame options available (with and without seating), the Rodeo is able to accommodate aftermarket and extensive seating needs.
The Rodeo is a lightweight folding tilt chair. The tilt mechanism has 5 to 45 degrees of adjustable tilt and 90-105 degrees of adjustable seat-to-back angle. Both lightweight and compact, the rodeo is easy to fold, transport and store.
5 years of growth capabilities with the adjustable seat depth extends chair life for a growing child.
The Rodeo is perfect for someone who needs more involved positioning and support.
Standard features include:
- 10-45 degrees of adjustable tilt
- 90-105 degrees of seat-to-back angle adjustment
- Adjustable seat depth
- Height and angle adjustable push handle
- Elevating leg rest with one piece footplate
- Folds at any tilt angle
- Folds with all positioning options in place
- Height adjustable flip-up armrests
- Lap seat belt
- Calf panel
- 3 Seat widths available
- Custom built to your specifications
- Removable and washable upholstery
- 5 years growth capacity
- Dynamic positioning
- Folds at any tilt angle and will all positioning option in place
- Various options and accessories to choose from
We offer a full assessment service as well as a free trial.
Please complete our online enquiry form and request an assessment.
Together we can tailor a solution that fits your unique needs and abilities.