The new Zing Portable stander is a leap forward in product design. This new early intervention stander is the first “right-sized” product for standing children as young as possible (fits individuals up to 91.5cm and up to 16.3kg). Typically developing children will usually begin the processes of learning to stand between 9-13 months. The Zing Portable is designed to fit this age group better than any other product available, but that is just one of a long list of features that creates a new standard of care.
PORTABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT AND FOLDABLE
• 3 foldable legs, a carrying handle, and weight of under 20 pounds, makes moving the stander from one room to another a breeze
• Great for home, multi-user facility or school
• With a small footprint when folded, traveling with your Zing stander is now possible and when a standing session is completed, the Zing Portable can be packed away without taking up much space
PLENTY OF GROWTH
• Fits children from infancy to 36″ (91cm), and up to 36 lbs. (16kg)
• No minimum height or weight requirements which makes starting a standing program as young as possible a reality
• Comfortable transfer height of 26″ (66cm) with near flat loading makes transfers more manageable as children grow
TRUE HIP PIVOT LEG ABDUCTION
• Pivot points are in line with the hips, promoting proper alignment in the hips, knees and feet.
• Feet maintain the angle with the rest of the legs – no wedges needed and no additional adjustment to the knees or foot plates.
• Up to 15 degrees of abduction per leg – accomplished through a single knob.
• Promotes musculoskeletal development for children during critical growth years.
• Abduction can be adjusted and used throughout the entire positioning range
• Built in straps on the support pads
• Tool-free adjustment of all components
• Every adjustment can be made with a simple turn of a knob
• The Supine upper features a multi-use tray that swings away either direction
• Tray can remain attached during transfers
• More activities are possible by swinging tray away during standing therapy, or loosen both sides and remove altogether
We offer a full assessment service as well as a free trial.
Please complete our online enquiry form and request an assessment.
Together we can tailor a solution that fits your unique needs and abilities.