This model is equipped with a direct drive gearing system so you can pedal backwards to build momentum to go forward, or with optional seven speeds to give the selection of easy or challenging pedalling. Teenagers and young adults will love going out to ride with their friends and family on this traditional looking bike, and will enjoy being able to celebrate their freedom every day.
- Quick release mechanisms on all adjustable parts
- Adjustable crank and sprocket system to accommodate spastic legs or different leg lengths
- Direct drive gearing with easy pedal power to encourage reciprocal patterning of the legs
- 20″ Never-Go-Flat tires with aluminium rims
- Two rear brakes with controls that can be mounted on the handlebars or Rear Steer™
- Parking/transfer brake to stabilise the bike for transfers on-and-off
- Independently adjustable handlebars with telescopic posts
- Self-centring spring to promote better hand-eye coordination
- Incredibly supportive seating system with multiple options to add additional harnesses or head supports
- T-Bar which can be used as a brake mount or caregiver handle – option to add Rear Steering so the rider can learn to ride and stop with a little help
- Mountain footplates – option to add multiple types of footplates to help with heel flexion or plantar flexion
- Standard bike essentials such as: safety flag, wheel reflectors, multi-tool and bell
We offer a full assessment service as well as a free trial.
Please complete our online enquiry form and request an assessment.
Together we can tailor a solution that fits your unique needs and abilities.