For 30 years, the Headmaster Collar has been the collar of choice for people requiring head and neck support as a result of:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Dropped Head Syndrome (DHS)
- Radiation Fibrosis Syndrome
- Motor Neurone Disease
- and many conditions resulting in neck muscle weakness
- cool, comfortable head support with low heat retention
- easy to put on and remove
- low profile; unobtrusive appearance
- choice of colours
- easy to keep clean
- improved breathing and swallowing by opening trachea and esophagus
- firm support for the head
Benefits for the Fitter:
- easy to fit (bend the cervical collar by hand to fit)
- good access to a tracheal tube, if needed
- accessories available to modify function
- all parts for the cervical collar are available as replacements
- Quick release velcro
- One measurement to determine size (6 available sizes)
We offer a full assessment service as well as a free trial.
Please complete our online enquiry form and request an assessment.
Together we can tailor a solution that fits your unique needs and abilities.