For children aged 1 to 10 years who need more support, the Kimba Neo rehab buggy is the ideal solution. Adjustable frame suspension ensures a smoother ride and less vibration transfer to the child. It is shock absorbing and comfortable, adapting to your child’s needs throughout time.
- Two sizes (1 & 2) designed to suit individual needs of a child up to the age of 10.
- Tilt mechanism and easy seat adjustment for active and rest positions.
- Continuously adjustable backrest angle adapts to individual needs. In parallel, the knee and hip angle can also be adjusted to more or less than 90o.
- Horizontal adjustment for sleeping.
- Easy seat rotation – either in the direction of travel or opposite direction – ensures close contact and observation.
- Depth, height and angle adjustable tray (clear or grey) to assist with upper limb support and surface for activities.
- Supportive padding that assists with the positioning of a child.
- Comfortable, durable and fully washable fabrics that come in a range of colour combinations.
- Various high quality padding materials.
- The seat can be optimally adapted to the therapeutic goals of the child and is individually adjustable for almost every need.
- Thanks to a wide range of options and accessories, as well as numerous colour combinations, the Kimba Neo meets the demands of many users.
- The Kimba Neo has belt mounting points for transportation in a vehicle for transporting persons with reduced mobility.
- The Kimba Neo stroller has been tested to and complies with the following standards:
- AS/NZS 3695.1:2011
ARTG Certificate: 154174
We offer a full assessment service as well as a free trial.
Please complete our online enquiry form and request an assessment.
Together we can tailor a solution that fits your unique needs and abilities.