The users of the new Meywalk 4 are typical wheelchair dependant persons of all ages that require a high degree of aid and support to stand up and walk.
At the same time Meywalk 4 offers the user more quality of life in the form of enabling the user to take part in everyday activities and make decisions by him or herself.
Unique spring suspension system which stimulates the muscles of the participant and promotes natural gait movement. Easy transfer with the built-in swing bar that lowers and raises the seat and trunk support.
Meywalk 4 stands out in the market of assistive technology by being spring suspended. The springs stimulate the muscles of the user and the movements that are a part of a natural gait are imitated. It also motivates users with intellectual disabilities to move around, thus creating a platform for further development.
- Dynamic seat saddle – encouraging movement of the user, allowing for a certain degree of hip rotation during gait.
- Trunk support – supports user and helps keep the body erect. Both seat and trunk support are adjustable allowing for growth.
- Facilitated access – Meywalk 4 has built in swing bar that raises and lowers supports when user enters and exits the walker.
- Tool free adjustments – All settings can me modified without the use of tools.
- Heavy-duty – The Meywalk 4 has now been tested and approved for users with a body weight of up to 130kg.
The New Meywalk 4 comes standard with:
Dynamic saddle seat
Parking and drag brakes
Choice of trunk support
A set of springs to match the users body weight
New Thoracic supports that will grow with you
The New Universal Trunk support has the ability to grow with you. Very comfortable with a series of silicone pads coupled with a new Velcro belt for added security and support
We offer a full assessment service as well as a free trial.
Please complete our online enquiry form and request an assessment.
Together we can tailor a solution that fits your unique needs and abilities.