The Ottobock Zenit is a folding wheelchair with the look and driving characteristics of a rigid frame wheelchair. Thanks to the patented Easy-Go folding system, the Zenit can be unfolded with very little effort.
The folding mechanism and the folding back constitute an unbeatable combination for obtaining an optimum transportation size. The Zenit is impressively lightweight without sacrificing stability and offers a variety of options for the user.
All of this is combined in the Zenit with a minimalist design and the available material mix. The Zenit R is available in aluminium, carbon and in a permanently welded CLT version.
Benefits at a glance:
- Stylish, configurable high-end rigid frame wheelchair
- Made of high-quality materials optimised for low weight
- Excellent stability and ease of operation
- Flexibly adjustable or permanently welded according to customer preferences
- Optional style package with coloured drive wheel rims and caster forks
- Easy-Go folding system
- Closed front frame with integrated footrest
- Open frame construction with folding function
- Compact dimensions and small folding size
We offer a full assessment service as well as a free trial.
Please complete our online enquiry form and request an assessment.
Together we can tailor a solution that fits your unique needs and abilities.