Designed to make kicking and ball control easier – the new Gameframe® Kick from Quest, enhances the experience of children and young adults who play Frame Football – for players who use walkers for mobility or gait training. Frame Football is a new way of playing the beautiful game for children or adults who use a walker or crutches for their daily mobility.
The wider frame design makes access and retention of the ball easier. The Gameframe® Kick is stiffer and stronger, thanks to the side folding torsion bars – designed to cope with the rigors of the game.
Gameframe® Kick features include:
Strong, reinforced frame with a hardwearing coating.
- Anti-transpirant and anti-bacterial grip tape, designed to reduce vibration whilst playing, or Silicone low friction flanged long neck grips.
- Various Wheel options.
- Cushioned back pad and optional frame pads.
- Optional hip pads for helping players to maintain better body symmetry.
- Optional frame and kit bag.
- Optional ‘Gameframes®’ Water Bottle Kit with frame-mounted cage.
- Specific team colours available* – minimum 5 frames. *Additional cost may apply.
We offer a full assessment service as well as a free trial.
Please complete our online enquiry form and request an assessment.
Together we can tailor a solution that fits your unique needs and abilities.