Ribcap uses unique soft foam. High shock and impact protection, yet still breathable, flexible and discrete.
- Light and comfortable to wear
- 100% breathable
- Foldable and storable
- Reducing impact during autism head banging
- General autism, epilepsy and seizure helmet
- Hemophilia and other bleeding disorders
- Cerebral Palsy and reduced mobility disorders oncology
- Soft helmet for special needs and other disabilities
- Everyday head protection
- Soft protection for active kids
- Prevention from bumps and bruises
- Use as a soft helmet for non high risk activities
- Recreational ice skating, hiking…
- Head injury recovery
- Reduced stability and mobility
- Staying active and feel secure
- Use as a fall injury management device
We offer a full assessment service as well as a free trial.
Please complete our online enquiry form and request an assessment.
Together we can tailor a solution that fits your unique needs and abilities.