The Smik Joey is a paediatric wheelchair that is lightweight and fully prescription built.
This wheelchair has been crashed tested, and includes Transit tie downs as standard.
The Smik Joey has a fixed frame chair suitable for children who need up to 16” seat width. Also, due to it’s lightweight construction, the Smik Joey is a great wheelchair for developing a child’s independent mobility.
- Aluminium alloy/ Stainless steel
- Fully growth adjustable
- Wide foot print for stability
- Optional steep camber to aid turning
- Fold down backrest and push handle
- Quick release axles
- Transport package option
- Large colour range
- Custom frame options available
- Full custom seating service available
- Australian Standards & crash tested
We offer a full assessment service as well as a free trial.
Please complete our online enquiry form and request an assessment.
Together we can tailor a solution that fits your unique needs and abilities.