The EasyStand StrapStand is a strap style stander that lifts the user directly from a wheelchair, increasing compliance for people who have difficulty transferring. Specially designed lifting arms raise the user up rather than putting pressure through the kneepads.
The standard unit comes with a large strap, kneepad, foot plates, formed table with front pad and hydraulic actuator with handle.
Who uses the StrapStand?
- Adult users from 152-196 cm (5′ to 6’5”) and up to 159 kg (350 lbs)
- People with Spinal Cord Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury, Spina Bifida, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke and more
- Bariatric individuals
- People who have difficulty transferring
What is the EasyStand StrapStand?
The EasyStand StrapStand is a sit to stand stander that lifts the user directly from a wheelchair. It increases compliance for people who have difficulty transferring. The specially designed lifting arms greatly reduce pressure on the knees.
Where would you use this product?
- At home and in the workplace
- Rehabilitation facilities and Hospitals
- Veterans’ Hospitals
- Extended Care Units, Nursing Homes & Group Homes
When would you use this product?
- When hips and knees are tight because of extended wheelchair use
- For those who prefer standing directly from a wheelchair
- Immediately after injury for the greatest benefits
Why is the EasyStand StrapStand a better choice?
- Lifting arms raise the user up rather than pushing them forward into the knee pad.
- Narrow footprint allows for easy access through standard doorways.
- Aesthetic design.
- Heavier weight limit allows facilities to stand larger users.
We offer a full assessment service as well as a free trial.
Please complete our online enquiry form and request an assessment.
Together we can tailor a solution that fits your unique needs and abilities.