stands out in the market of assistive technology by being spring suspended.
The springs stimulate the muscles
of the user and the movements that are a part of a natural gait are imitated. It also motivates users with intellectual disabilities to move around
, thus creating a platform for further development.
- Dynamic seat saddle – encouraging movement of the user, allowing for a certain degree of hip rotation during gait.
- Trunk support – supports user and helps keep the body erect. Both seat and trunk support are adjustable allowing for growth.
- Facilitated access – Meywalk 4 has built in swing bar that raises and lowers supports when user enters and exits the walker.
- Tool free adjustments – All settings can me modified without the use of tools.
- Heavy-duty – The Meywalk 4 has now been tested and approved for users with a body weight of up to 130kg.